This Spanish course for beginners is perfect for people interested in learning Spanish who have little or no knowledge about this beautiful language.
The course consists of video tutorials with which you can learn step by step and at your own pace. And in case you have any doubt you can always ask your question using the support form.
The same teaching material is presented in two versions:
– the English version so you can perfectly understand the explanations and make your learning fast and safe;
– the Spanish version so that you get used to the sound of Spanish words, because the best way to learn a language is to get into it from the beginning.
The lessons included in this course are:
- Lesson 01: the gender of nouns.
- Lesson 02: the number of nouns.
- Lesson 03: definite and indefinite articles.
- Lesson 04: adjectives.
- Lesson 05: personal pronouns.
- Lesson 06: relative pronouns.
- Lesson 07: Possessive and demonstrative adjectives and pronouns.
- Lesson 08: Adverbs.
- Lesson 09: Prepositions.
- Lesson 10: indefinite and negative words and expressions.
- Lesson 11: interrogative and exclamatory words.
- Lesson 12: numbers.
- Lesson 13: the present tense (I).
- Lesson 14: the present tense (II).
- Lesson 15: SER and ESTAR.
- Lesson 16: the preterit tense.
- Lesson 17: the imperfect tense.
- Lesson 18: the future tense.
- Lesson 19: the conditional tense.
- Lesson 20: Reflexive verbs and constructions.
- Lesson 21: the progressive tenses.
- Lesson 22: compound tenses (I).
- Lesson 23: compound tenses (II).
- Lesson 24: the passive voice.
- Lesson 25: The subjunctive mood.
- Lesson 26: the commands.